The “Cloud” certainly isn’t going anywhere, but the “Cloud-Native Strategy” of putting all of your IT eggs in the Azure basket might just be this generation’s OS/2 Warp or Sun Microsystems.
With Microsoft betting the farm on Azure, what does that mean for how you’ll build and deploy your .NET applications? And what about GitHub, the maybe-replacement of Azure DevOps? And how does Windows, NuGet, and Docker fit into all of this?
Join Founder & CEO Alex Papadimoulis for a discussion of these CI/CD trends and a hands-on demonstration of how BuildMaster addresses all these challenges:
- Self-hosted, cross-platform CI/CD reduces risks, lowers costs, and simplifies hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Integrate multiple Git services and legacy source control repos to get consistency across all applications
- Simplify modern and legacy builds of .NET Core, Framework, NuGet Packages, and Docker container images
- Consistently deploy applications to Windows (IIS, Service), Linux, Azure, AWS, and Docker servers
- Prevent vulnerabilities and unwanted licenses at the pipeline level and give visibility to everyone involved
- Low/No-code automation that allows everyone on the team to understand and maintain CI/CD pipelines